Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

NEW POEM RELEASES

From Postmodernism to Country, I go with the flow:

Thanks to editor Scott Abels for welcoming my work to COUNTRY MUSIC: An Online Journal of Poetry.  This country took three of my poems from my manuscript AMNESIA: Somebody's Memoir:

"I Forgot the Language of Scars” 




And I am also proud to be part of DELIRIOUS HEM’s Anti-Rape Culture Advent Presentation: my poem "IT'S CURTAINS" is its Advent Day 12 offering.  The poem is from my manuscript THE CONNOISSEUR OF ALLEYS.  Thanks to curators Jessica Smith and Susana Gardner.

All these poems are cranked out by the MDR Poetry Generator, arguably the most easy-going author live today....



No comments:

Post a Comment