Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, November 17, 2014

WITH TEARS, I JOYFULLY SHARE...

There I was by the roadside postal box weeping. I was less than fetching. But I didn't care!!!! Because I was crying over (drum roll for historic moment): Michael's newly-arrived and first (!) college acceptance letter. Can't share details as it's early in the process, but I post the appropriate slice from said acceptance letter below ... (I think he may be among the first ten in his class to get a college acceptance letter). You guide the children (hence the tie-tying lesson--visual metaphor and all that), and then you hope for moments like this:




No comments:

Post a Comment