Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

PRINCETON WOMEN'S BOOK GROUP OF LOS ANGELES!

Well, my puppy Athena wasn't happy over it but the Princeton Women's Book Group of Los Angeles recently read REPRODUCTIONS OF THE EMPTY FLAGPOLE as part of their book club activity.  Last night I had my first Skype Call (don't laugh: it's no secret I'm a luddite) ... and am delighted it was for the purpose of poetry!  Details HERE.

The only creature not happy over the news was baby Athena.  During the 45-minute Skype conversation, I put her on her "Time Out" bed.  I croon to the puppy, Poetry has its costs...




No comments:

Post a Comment