Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

HOUSEKEEPING aka HOW'S 'BOUT READING POETRY THIS SUMMER!

Please note that I'm traveling from June 21 to July 6.  I may not be available online at such time.  So if you have something urgent to say to me, or would like to request (I know you would!) a review copy to brighten your summer and review for Galatea Resurrects, best to let me know so I can drop off the books in the mail before I leave.  Info on available review copies HERE!  We've had some lovely recent additions....!

No comments:

Post a Comment