Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Friday, June 13, 2014

44 RESURRECTIONS

A chap of the first 44 poems pouring out of the MDR Poetry Generator was accepted for publication within an hour after the manuscript was submitted.  Huh.  I guess he was online when the chap was submitted but the quick response still made me check if the publisher owed me money or sex. But, no.  So, I guess it's gotta be the poems.  'Twill be titled 44 RESURRECTIONS.

(Everything about MURDER DEATH & RESURRECTION is so ... quick!)

I feel cigar ashes dropping on my beleaguered head.  I hear the poetry muse-angels cackling.  Off to find a broom to javelin up at their corner of the ceiling ...


Watch for it, Tom Beckett.  The dedication page reads:

for Tom Beckett
who I remember
once wrote


“Writing is an advanced form of forgetting”


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Eileen. What an honor! Can't wait to read your poems.

    ReplyDelete