Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, June 2, 2014

FOOD SWAG

Saturday night, I got food swag!  Yummy cookies and, ooh!, Oolong Tea:



In all the years I've done readings, it's sort of amazing that this is only the second time that someone from the audience thought to reward me with savory yumminess.  The first time was years ago when R. Zamora Linmark gave me bibingka (though I've always wondered if he actually gave it to me or I took his snack from him) at, if memory serves moi correct, the San Francisco Book Fest.  

Anyway, food swag.  Peeps: it should happen more often ...


No comments:

Post a Comment