Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

CUT TO VALENCIA!


In my prior blog, I presented Timo Tuhkanen, a Finnish composer, artist, translator and poet who had created some new compositions related to the Enheduanna and Gabriela Silang poems in ny book, MENAGE A TROIS WITH THE 21ST CENTURY.  Timo had sent me some visuals of his composition “CUT” and I had remarked to him that the scores could be visual art.  Here’s one:




Well, Timo’s scores just got exhibited at the Railway Gallery in Valencia (Spain) and I am so pleased to see and share some shots of the exhibit viz photos by Toni Calderon:





(click on images to enlarge)

More photos are available at http://un---fold.blogspot.fi

Whenever I "meet" a Finnish poet, I'm awed by their radiance.  

Thank you again, Timo Tuhkanen!  The all of this is just lovely!



No comments:

Post a Comment