Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Sunday, October 28, 2018

RED WORLD

The world is ablaze. The world is red. Such was emphasized by recently receiving my copy of TRIPWIRE's Red Issue. TRIPWIRE had excerpted my poem "Red Joy" which you can see in full HERE through my engagement with Dona Mayoora's visual poetry collection, RED. But I post these images from TRIPWIRE as it discusses how the red poem was made ... The world is ablaze and I see red. I am determined not to let the idiots weaken my hold with poetry.







No comments:

Post a Comment