Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, October 1, 2018

A POET READS--SEPTEMBER



As of Jan. 1, I began tracking the following stats on a daily basis:

--how many poems I wrote and/or edited
--how many poems I read
--how many poetry chapbooks and/or books I read
--other media that relates to poetry, e.g. audios and videos

On Facebook, where I post my daily list, my favorite comment was from witty Melinda de Jesus who said, “They’re like a FitBit for poetry…” My daily posts can look like this entry:

1/7/18: Today
I wrote zero poems.
I read 6 poems and 1 poetry book

That’s it. No names, which is why I’m posting below the names of poets whose works I read. I name them, whether I read a single poem or an entire book by them. January's reading is HERE, February's reading is HERE, March's reading is HERE, April's reading is HERE, May's reading is HERE, June's reading is HERE, July's reading is HERE, and August's reading is HERE.

These poets make up September's reading (translators' names also are included):

Jonel Abellanoosa
Sascha Aurora Akhtar
William Allegrezza
Alexis Almeida
Billy T. Antonio
Sacha Archer
James Ardis
Cynthia Atkins
Aditya Bahl
Beau Beausoleil
Tom Beckett
John M. Bennett
Charles Bernstein
Wendell Berry
Sonja Hristina Bjelic
Kristy Bowen
Charles Bukowski
Jack Cassinetto
Helen Charman
Catherine Chen
Theodoros Chiotis
Cody-Rose Clevidence
Lucille Clifton
Roberta Curley
Artista Daily
Raymond de Borja
Melinda Luisa de Jesus
Oliver de la Paz
Ellen Dillon
Donmay Donamayoora
Carol Dorf
Ian Dreiblatt
Peg Duthie
Susan Echaore-David
Elaina Ellis
deb y felio
Allen Fisher
Hildegarde Flanner
Andria Nyberg Forshage
Sesshu Foster
Vernon Frazer
Jeannine Hall Gailey
Danny Gallardo
Robert Gibbs
Jody Gladding
Vasilisk Gnedov
Erica Goss
Michelle Greenblatt
Carolyn Gutierrez-Abanggan
Barbara Guest
Sarah Hayden
D.I.
Crag Hill
Luisa Igloria
Loll Junggeburth
Sneha Subramanian Kanta
Mary Kasimor
Sherry Kearns
J.I. Kleinberg
Irene Koronas
Amy Lam
Kathleen Lawrence
Hank Lazer
Li-Young Lee
Jim Leftwich
Jiaoyang Li
Olchar E. Lindsann
Timothy Liu
Dona Mayoora
Sandy McIntosh
Nick-E Melville
Edric Mesmer
Dunya Mikhail
Roger Mitchell
Lani Montreal
Daniel Morris
Claude Nguyen
Jose Padua
Holly Pester
Paul Pines
Pearl Pirie
Aloy Polintan
Cesar Polvorosa
Cristina Querrer
Jenifer Ramsey
Barbara Jane Reyes
Luke Roberts
Lisa Rogal
Alison Rumfitt
Janice Lobo Sapigao
Susan M. Schultz
Zvi A. Sesling
Shloka Shankar
Anahita Shukla
Maria Sledmere
Analicia Sotelo
Heidi Lynn Staples
Belinda Subraman
Hiromi Suzukio
Eileen Tabios
Scott Thurston
Orchid Tierney
Arielle Tipa
Emmanuel Torres
Wendy Trevino
Rhys Trimble
Eliana Vanessa
NIco Vassilakis
Reetika Vazirani
GT Velasco
Cecilia Vicuna
Vicky Ward
Anders Carlson-Wee
Irene Willis
Rose Willow
Jane Wong
Candice Wuehle




No comments:

Post a Comment