Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Thursday, August 30, 2018

PETER WATERHOUSE'S CAESURA


I enjoyed Peter Waterhouse's LANGUAGE DEATH NIGHT OUTSIDE, a book recommended to me by Gabriel Gudding. I also had an unexpected visceral reaction to the white space inserted within paragraphs. Not sure why, but i suspect it may surface in my own future work. There's something about that particular caesura within a paragraph, i.e. amidst dense text (versus, say, the looser lines in a poem), that moves me...






No comments:

Post a Comment