Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

NEW POEM UP AT THE POETRY FOUNDATION


"Mom Betty Addresses the Nature of Proportion" is one of those poems I wish I did not have to write. But I wrote it, and now it's now up at The Poetry Foundation. I'll be doing a radio interview with the Foundation and WFMT Radio Network this Friday. They'll then host a four-minute excerpt of the interview at POETRY NOW -- if you click on that link, you'll  see that I'm in good company, and this is a good feature at the Poetry website of poets talking about their poems. 

Thanks to the Poetry Foundation.

The poem, by the way, was written after a photograph by Paul Tanedo entitled "She was the song of my dark hour."


No comments:

Post a Comment