Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

REVIEW AND GET MY TWO MINI BOOKS!


Surprise: I love books! Okay, so how can I drum up reviewing interest in the long list of review copies at Galatea Resurrects (see list at http://grarchives.blogspot.com). How's about -- if you do a review, I will send you a signed copy of my two mini books coming out from Poems-For-All (thanks to publisher and newlywed Robert Hansen). Look at above photo to see how cute they will be! And I promise my teeny signature, too, will be cute! Okay: please go review a book!

AND info on my forthcoming mini books, Post-Ecstasy Mutations and On Green Lawn, the Scent of White is available HERE. Here are the cute covers:





**


Other views of the books, relative to the size of a coin:








No comments:

Post a Comment