Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Saturday, December 31, 2016

THE 1,146TH FAIRY TALE

otherwise nicknamed as "My Russian Novel" reached completion this morning!  Yes, I have finished my first successful draft at a long-form novel. Months of editing await but, for now, I shall bask and celebrate!  

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This novel results from my Jan. 1, 2016 Resolution to write everyday on the novel. If you're on Facebook, my occasional public updates as the novel progressed is available at:
#EileenWritesNovel










No comments:

Post a Comment