Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, August 15, 2016

I'LL BE UP IN LIGHTS!

... well, not "I" but an excerpt from my forthcoming book-length poem, THE OPPOSITE OF CLAUSTROPHOBIA: Prime's Anti-Autobiography due to be my second book released in the U.K., thanks to Knives, Forks and Spoons Press. Here's the excerpt that will be up in lights as part of the Blackppool Illuminations Festival 2016:



How very exciting! My thanks to Alec Newman for including my poem. My poetry does love to travel!

And thank you Arts Council of England!



No comments:

Post a Comment