Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

WHAT I LOOK LIKE IN ROMANIAN

I'm blessed to hear several of my poems have been/will be translated into Romanian. The first such translation just appeared in Contemporary Literary Horizon, no. 3 (May-June), 2016, based in Bucharest, Romania. My thanks to poet and translator Monica Manolachi for opening up this possibility.  Here's a shot of my poem "Profiles" (from Reproductions of the Empty Flagpole, the gift that keeps on giving) translated by Teodore Panait of the University of Bucharest:
(click on images to enlarge)

English

Romanian

No comments:

Post a Comment