Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, March 14, 2016

TERCE SUBMISSION CALL FOR MARSH HAWK REVIEW

I'm editing the Fall Issue of the Marsh Hawk Review. The theme will be TERCETS.

You are invited to send me poems utilizing this form by emailing galateaten@gmail.com  Deadline is August 1, 2016.

Previously published poems are fine, as long as they're not yet online. I will give Acknowledgments to print publications which first published them.

All best,
Eileen Tabios
P.S. I thank Barry Schwabsky for inspiring the theme by sending me two brilliant poems in this form (and which will be part of the Review). As my own recent work has been on this form, I'll be delighted to see other poets' approaches.

P.P.S.  The hay(na)ku is a tercet!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment