Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

MY BOOKS AT AWP!

At AWP, Dos Madres has my book stacked front and center! It's INVENT(ST)ORY, my Selected List or Catalog Poem book. When I do "Selecteds", I do it based on poetic form* so that it's easy for the reader to discern whether, in my poems, I just blathered or actually extended/expanded the form. I lay those lines on the line. Judge Moi if you wish ... and hopefully the poems also provide pleasure.


David Katz and Paul Pines finish laying out the Dos Madres book table!


Also featured elsewhere at AWP is the book table of Marsh Hawk Press which presents my book THE CONNOISSEUR OF ALLEYS! Say Hi to Moi Boy at front left corner!



____
* My first Selected was THE THORN ROSARY which is on the form of the prose poem.





No comments:

Post a Comment