Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

INTRODUCTIONS TO FILIPINO AUTHORS

I'm looking for various Introductions, Prefaces and Afterwords to Filipino English-language works.  For example, a poetry collection with a prefatory essay by someone other than the author that discusses the work.  I'm interested in such Introductions to work in all genres, as long as its in English and by a Filipino author.

If you have such information, whether as an author or reader, please email me at galateaten at gmail dot com

I am interested in reprinting such Introductions in a new journal I'm concocting.  Thanks!

Eileen Tabios


No comments:

Post a Comment