Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

THE SUN IS OFFICIALLY OUT!


My beloved Marsh Hawk Press has put up the book page for SUN STIGMATA -- it says it will be released in December but I hope to get my own copies in October or November.  It's hardcover, thus pricey for some of you at $24 -- I'm sensitive to that.  So while I certainly would be appreciative if you bought it at full retail, here are three other ways to get a copy:

1) do a review for the next issue of Galatea Resurrects.  Deadline is Nov. 10.  Information on that HERE.

2) tell me this month you'd like a copy and I'll share my author discount with you so that you can acquire it at 50% off; email me if you'd like to avail yourself of this opportunity.

3) Any book editor or an editor of a literary journal that's previously published my poems can get a comp copy if you are interested, as my thanks for your past support.  Email me your address if you'd like to avail yourself of this opportunity.

Poetry--it ain't retail and I'm not a mall.
Love,
Eileen
GalateaTen@aol.com

(P.S.  Well, poetry can be anything so I suppose it could be retail.  And I'm sick so I could be a mall....but this is a different story for another day...)




No comments:

Post a Comment