Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

P. INMAN: "THE MOST RADICAL WRITER OF THE LAST FORTY YEARS,"

according to a book description on the back cover of P. Inman's collected poems

WRITTEN
1976-2013

"The most radical."  I'd love for someone to take this on.

A 727-page book.  Professionally conceived (I mean that positively).  Craig Dworkin's Introduction is interesting.

So who would like to receive this brick (to know me is to know I adore poetry bricks) by reviewing it for Galatea Resurrects?  I can think of three regular GR reviewers up to the task (and you all read this blog) -- will I get a hit?

Actually, many of you are more than capable.  If you have the time and desire.

I'd take it on but I'm currently writing a 727,000-page book so am a bit pressed for time.  But if you have the time and desire, I'd be delighted to hear from you.  GalateaTen@aol.com

Meanwhile, it looks like this:



I am generally untouched by any "most ___" description.  But what does move me is the commitment and ambition in a poet that would come to be manifested by such a poetry brick.  Respect.

(There are other compelling poetry titles deserving review HERE.)



1 comment:

  1. Well, okay! That was easy! This review copy is assigned! Thanks all!

    ReplyDelete