Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

HAY(NA)KU--EVER-EXPANDING

... and we all know that world jetsetter "hay(na)ku"! Now, it's been picked up by poet-visual artist Toni Twong. I post some of her works below, including a moving one written for her Dad. Then she sent me one of  her artworks and I riffed off some hay(na)ku in response and post that too! Twas previously posted on Facebook's CANVAS TO MY SOUL site that presents poetry, art, photography and music!



Here's a moving one Toni wrote for her father Dana Turner:



This one made my old heart laugh:



And here's our collaboration -- Toni sent me a rose and I riffed offa my middle name!



Lastly, this isn't a hay(na)ku but I like it --


Thanks Toni!






1 comment:

  1. I again want to thank you Eileen... You are an amazing person I am happy to have met. You are welcome and have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete