Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Thursday, June 7, 2018

ONE TWO THREE ... AND IT'S OUT OF THE STARTING GATE!


Paloma Press has just released my newest book, the bilingual (English-Spanish) ONE TWO THREE: SELECTED HAY(NA)KU POEMS. Deep gratitude to my translator Rebeka Lembo, publisher  Aileen Ibardaloza Cassinetto, cover artist Thomas Fink, and guest poet Vince Gotera. The release comes with a Summer Release special (discounted price and free domestic shipping) and I hope you check it out as well as support this indie press. Information HERE!

I also want to support the relatively new indie press, Paloma Press (poetry publishing is a tough gig!). So if you order this book and let me know, I'll be happy to send you a signed book from my Mid-List (older) titles. Email me at  galateaten@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment