Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

THE MOST SATISFYING READ

I've experienced so far in 2016 may well be A Picture of Everyone I love Passes Through Me with collages by Lynn Behrendt, text mixed by John Bloomberg-Rissman and remixed by Lynn Behrendt. Almost as soon as I began reading and perusing the book, I began making notes for a review (which I hadn't planned on doing prior to opening the book!).  It's that inspirational! To wit, here's the book and my notes next to my dishwashing liquid -- I had to forgo doing the dishes for the review:


Look for that review in next issue of Galatea Resurrects. Dear Other Reviewers, the deadline is coming up at June 30!



No comments:

Post a Comment