Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Friday, May 8, 2015

"LYRIC FERAL"

After creating a manual Poetry Generator whose total poems is a number with 3,110 digits, I had/have a spell of wondering why I'd write another poem.  It's still a productive period; I just wrote in other forms, e.g. an essay, as well as returned to reviewing a short story manuscript. This week, I also turned to the art of wordless writing, asemics.  It seems to be getting positive feedback so far, with the first six of the series finding publishing homes.  Here's another one reflecting a new direction within that series--a new direction I might articulate as turning feral:




1 comment:

  1. I love these and would describe them as lyric and feral.
    xor

    ReplyDelete