Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

CHECK ME OUT (PUN INTENDED)!


No, really: check me out.  Which is to say, Napa County Library is now carrying five of my books as part of their Main Collection.  I'm not exactly sure which five, but I'm pretty sure it includes

SUN STIGMATA (Sculpture Poems) 

THE THORN ROSARY: Selected Prose Poems and New (1998-2010)

and then probably three of the following:

NOTA BENE EISWEIN 
MENAGE A TROIS IN THE 21ST CENTURY 
REPRODUCTIONS OF THE  EMPTY FLAGPOLE 
THE AWAKENING: A LONG POEM TRIPTYCH & POETICS FRAGMENT 
SILK EGG: COLLECTED NOVELS (2009-2009)

Okay. Check me out!  And love libraries!




No comments:

Post a Comment